We understand the importance of getting your orders to you, the quickest time possible. Orders placed on weekdays go out the next business day. Priority Mail, first class, and free shipping orders placed on Friday, go out on Monday. Please keep in mind orders placed during holidays also go out the next business day.
Please remember that priority mail orders are estimated to be delivered in 2-3 business days in most U.S. locations. First class and free shipping are estimated to be delivered in 5-7 business days.
We promptly fulfill orders the next business day. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org letting you know that your package left our facility. We understand the urgency of getting our product to you and we are committed to reaching your expectations by promptly fulfilling orders. However, we have no control over shipping and deliveries which are done through the US post office, UPS or Fedex and this is why we emphasize estimated delivery times and cannot guarantee shipping commitments.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON SALE PRODUCTS.
Returns may be accepted within 30 days of receipt of shipment for a Refund. The following conditions apply:
- Proof of purchase or ORIGINAL sales receipt/packing slip is required.
- Shrink Wrapped, Unopened, untampered and sealed Go-Lacta® bottle/s in good condition.
- Shipping & handling cost is NOT refundable.
- Cost of shipping will be deducted when free shipping promo is applied.
- Please note that a 20% restocking fee will be applied for returns.
- We do not offer return shipping labels. You are responsible for return shipping fees.
22115 NW Imbrie Dr. #268
Hillsboro, OR 97124
*** Please make sure your name and shipping address is correct.
If a package(s) is returned to us due to an address error made by the customer, the customer refuses the package, no one was present to accept the delivery, or the package was refused by customs, the customer will be fully responsible for any return shipping costs and other charges billed to Go-Lacta. Please note that a 15% restocking fee will be applied for returned/refused packages. The remaining amount, after all fees have been accounted for, will be refunded. As stated before, refunds will NOT be granted for items that have been apprehended by customs.
Customers are solely responsible for additional customs clearance fees. Go-Lacta® is not responsible or liable for these charges and cannot predict what the charges may be.
- Refunds will NOT be granted if items are apprehended by your local customs office.
- If you are unsure of the import policies that pertain to your country, please check and review them before placing an order with us. Various types of import licenses may be required by your country. Go-Lacta® will not, with any intent, ship products to any countries that may require any type of license.
- All prices are shown in U.S. dollars. Your credit card company will calculate the exchange rate and present it in your monthly statement.
Shipping to Canada, Australia and Europe:
Choose the correct shipping method to avoid delays in your shipment.
Shipping to other countries:
Kindly contact us directly - email@example.com