yum! Caesar Salad - serves 12
6 eggs ( yolk only )
12 cloves of garlic
2 tsp Tabasco
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
Olive oil 2 Tbsp.
1/2 tsp Lemon
2 heads of Romaine lettuce
Salt to taste 1/8 tsp
Pepper 1/8 tsp
Shredded Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup
Bacon bits (optional)
1. Chop garlic and anchovies together. Set aside.
2. Separate egg whites from egg yolks. You will only use the egg yolks. Discard whites or use for a different recipe; like our merengues! Set aside.
3. Use wooden bowl and smash chopped garlic and anchovies together.
4. Pour in egg yolk in the wooden bowl and mix well
5. Drizzle olive oil
6. Mix in Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon, salt, pepper.
7. Toss in washed lettuce and Parmesan cheese
8. optional: add croutons and bacon