Go-Lacta® Shipping and Returns
For U.S. Orders:
We understand the importance of getting your orders to you, in the quickest time frame possible. Please know that all orders placed on weekdays after 12pm PST will go out the next business day.
All orders placed on Friday after 12pm PST or during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), will process and ship on the following Monday. Please keep in mind orders placed during a holiday also go out the next business day.
Please remember that shipping times are always only estimates and NOT guaranteed as there are a number of factors that can affect delays such as weather, local state issues, and more. But be assured getting packages to your home is always the purpose and goal of these companies such as the US post office, UPS and FEDEX.
Priority Shipping is USPS Priority Mail, Fedex Air and UPS Air orders are estimated to be delivered between 2-3 business days in most U.S. locations. USPS First Class, Fedex Ground, UPS Ground and USPS free shipping are estimated to be delivered between 5-7 business days.
Two-Day Shipping is USPS Priority Express and UPS 2nd Day Air are esimated to be delivered in 1 - 2 business days in most U.S. locations.
You will receive an email notification with tracking information from firstname.lastname@example.org when your package has left our facility. We understand the urgency of getting our product to you and we are committed to reaching your expectations by promptly fulfilling orders to the best of our ability. However, we have no control over shipping and deliveries delays incurred through USPS, UPS or FedEx shipping entities. All delivery times are estimated and Go-Lacta® cannot guarantee shipping commitments.
USPS provides 3 modes of delivery for packages shipped to a residential address: door, mailbox (curb or home), as well as delivery to a centralized community mailbox that serves multiple addresses. You may upgrade shipping to USPS Priority Mail which includes package insurance. Please note USPS Economy/Standard shipping is not insured for loss or theft.
Lost or Stolen Packages:
Go-Lacta® is not responsible for stolen or lost packages once shipment leaves our facility. It is standard practice for USPS, UPS and FedEx or other shipping entities to leave packages at the door or mailbox of the address listed on the package.
Go-Lacta® cannot refund or replace lost or stolen packages. We recommend referring to your credit card policy in terms of purchase protection or recouping costs for a lost or stolen package.
Go-Lacta® DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON ANY DISCOUNTED or SALE ITEMS.
Products Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt of shipment and entitles for a refund to original form of payment. The following conditions apply:
- Proof of purchase or ORIGINAL sales receipt/packing slip is required.
- Shrink Wrapped, Unopened, untampered and sealed Go-Lacta® bottle/s in good condition.
- Contact us at email@example.com for an RTA (return authorization number) and please make a notation of the RTA on your package.
- Original shipping and handling costs are NOT included in the refund.
- Cost of shipping will be deducted if free shipping option was utilized with order.
- Please note: a 20% restocking fee will be applied for all returns.
- Go-Lacta® does not offer return shipping labels. You are solely responsible for any return shipping fees.
- Please ship returns to the address listed below:
Attention: Returns Dept
7325 NE Imbrie Dr. #268
Hillsboro, OR 97124
*** Please make sure your name and shipping address is correct***
If a package(s) is returned to Go-Lacta® for one of the following reasons:
- address error made by the customer
- customer refuses the package delivery
- no one present at address to accept delivery
- shipment was refused by a customs agency
Customer is fully responsible for any return shipping costs and other charges billed to Go-Lacta®. Please note that a 15% restocking fee will be applied for refused packages. The remaining amount, after all fees have been accounted for, will be refunded. Refunds will NOT be granted for shipments apprehended by international customs agencies.
International customers are solely responsible for any and all additional customs clearance fees. Go-Lacta® is not responsible or liable for customs charges and cannot predict what customs charges will be incurred by the shipment.
- Refunds will NOT be granted if shipment is apprehended by your local customs office.
- If unsure of import policies for your country, please research online and review the guidelines carefully before placing an order with us. Various import licenses may be required by your country and Go-Lacta® will not, with any intent, ship products to any countries that may require any additional licenses.
- All prices are shown in U.S. dollars. Your credit card company will calculate the exchange rate and present the converted charge on your monthly statement.
Shipping to Canada, Australia, England (UK) and Europe:
Choose the correct shipping method to avoid delays in your shipment.
Shipping inquiries to other countries:
Kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.