2 egg whites at room temperature
pinch of salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1/2 tsp Go-Lacta® Moringa powder
1. preheat oven to 230 degrees F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. with an electric or stand mixer, beat egg whites in a mixing bowl until frothy.
3. combine sugar and Go-Lacta® Moringa powder together in a small bowl.
4. add sugar mixture to egg whites one tablespoon at a time to ensure that sugar is able to properly dissolve and mix together using a lower mixing speed. continue until all sugar has been added.
5. pipe or spoon merengue on to the prepped cookie sheet, spacing the cookies about 1 1/2" apart.
6. bake for 50 minutes then turn oven off and allow merengues to continue baking inside the oven for an additional hour. so merengues will bake at 230 for 45-50 minutes then sit inside the off oven 1 hour or until cool.
7. enjoy! seal in an airtight container for up to 7 days. they will be crisper the fresher they are!