1 egg yolk
1/4 tsp GoLacta® powder
dark chocolate chunks
1 tbsp granulated sugar
2. allow ice cream to melt or heat for 45 seconds in the microwave. allow to cool before adding egg yolk then whisk together. add in Go-Lacta® powder & mix in thoroughly
3. in a ramekin, cover bottom with a single layerof dark chocolate chunks. pour mixture in to ramekin.
4. fill an oven safe pan with enough water to cover the bottom half of the ramekin & bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes.
5. creme brûlée should be set but a tad jiggly in the center. remove from water pan and allow to cool to room temperature. cover with cello wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.
6. to brown the top with sugar, remove from the refrigerator & allow to sit for 30 mins. sprinkle sugar on top & place in the broiler for 3-5 minutes - you will have to keep an eye on it as it can burn quite quickly!
7. wait 5 minutes - if you can! enjoy!