Go-Lacta® Moringa leaf powder - 3 packets or 9 grams
1 cup Dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 TBSP coconut oil
1/4 cup honey, agave or maple syrup
sea salt, to taste
this no bake recipe is perfect for Moringa as it helps maintain the benefits and integrity of the nutrients.
The recipe makes about 12-15 Moringa Peanut Butter cups depending on how thick the 2 layers are made.
please note: these peanut butter cups are made with coconut oil so they must be stored in the refrigerator or freezer and kept cold or risk melting. If you do keep them in the freezer, take them out 5-10 minutes before serving or else they will like blocks!
Chocolate Layer directions:
1. add the dark chocolate chips and 1 TBSP of coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments until melted. we suggest stirring mxiture between heats to get an idea of how quickly the chocolate is melting and to avoid "burning" the chocolate!
2. add the 9 grams/3 packets of Go-Lacta® Moringa leaf powder to the chocolate/coconut oil mixture and stir to thoroughly combine.
Peanut Butter Layer directions:
1. in a separate bowl, drop in the remaining 2 TBSP coconut oil and microwave for 30 seconds to melt completely.
2. combine melted coconut oil with the peanut butter (feel free to substitute with other nut or seed butters), honey/agave/maple syrup and stir to thoroughly combine.
3. add in a pinch of sea salt to the mixture and stir.
1. in a silicone candy or muffin mold, use a spoon to drop in a dollop of melted chocolate. use back of spoon to flatten mixture to edges of each well.
2. add a dollop of the peanut butter mixture and again using the back of a spoon to flatten the peanut butter mixture to the edges of each well.
3. add one more dollop of chocolate and using the back of a spoon to flatten the chocolate layer.
4. place mold in the refrigerator or freezer to firm cups.
5. remove from refrigerator or freezer prior to serving to allow cups to thaw before eating.