1 package of uncooked pasta
3 tbsp butter
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp Go-Lacta® Moringa Powder
3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup finely grated Pecorino or other Italian Cheese
1.Cook pasta as per directions on package but remove from heat 1 minute before done.
2. Drain pasta but reserve 1 cup of pasta water and set aside.
3. Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a saucepan over low to medium heat. Add black pepper and Go-Lacta® powder and "toast" via a swirling motion for 1 minute.
4. Add 1/2 cup of reserved pasta water to butter, black peper and Go-Lacta® mixture in saucepan.
5. Reduce heat to low & add Parmesan cheese, stirring until completely melted. 6. Remove from heat source.
7. Add pasta, using tongs to twirl & completely cover pasta. if sauce seems dry, add more pasta water in small increments - 1/8 of a cup until desired consistency is reached.
8. Top with Pecorino or other Italian cheese and serve immediately.