2. Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan.
3. Add the onions, oregon, thyme, salt, and pepper and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes, until the onions are translucent.
4. Turn Off the heat, add the Worcestershire sauce, chicken stock, and tomato paste. cool slightly.
5. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, ground turkey, onion mixture, almond flour, eggs, Go-Lacta powder land mix lightly with a fork. Don't mash or the meat loaf will be dense. Shape the mixture into a rectangular loaf on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper.(Optional: Spread the ketchup evenly on top. )
6. Bake for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, until the internal temperature is 160 degrees F and the meat loaf is cooked through. (A pan of hot water in the oven, under the meat loaf, will keep the top from cracking.)
7. Serve hot.