1 lb thin or deli sliced honey roasted or apple smoked turkey
2-3 tbsp Go-Lacta® pesto sauce
8 thick cut tomato slices
slices of roasted red pepper, yellow pepper
slices of baby bella mushrooms
4 slices of swiss or gruyere cheese
4 - 6 slices of ciabatta bread
2 tsp butter
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1. pre-heat panini grill
2. spread pesto on the all slices of ciabatta bread
3. divide turkey, cheese and tomato slices evenly among the pesto topped bread slices
4. brush bottom of panini grill with 1 tsp of butter
5. Assemble sandwich with bread at the bottom, then add pesto-turkey-cheese-tomato-roasted peppers and mushrooms.
6. Finally, top with ciabatta slice to complete sandwich.7. Spread butter on top of ciabatta bread and close panini grill lid. grill for 5 minutes or until bread is lightly browned and the cheese has melted.
8. Repeat steps 3 to 7 for other sandwiches.
9. Cut sandwich in half, serve and enjoy!